Starch Paste Kettle
Starch Paste Kettle is used for preparation of binder materials which are widely used in medicine and food industries. Fast and even heating along with efficient stirring ensures good quality of starch paste is minimum amount of time. This machine has an electrically heated jacket, thus eliminating the need of providing a steam connection for heating. It also eliminates the need to tilt the vessel to empty it contents by providing an outlet valve at the bottom of the hemispherical vessel which can emptied directly into containers which can be kept beneath it. This makes the handling of the hot starch paste much safer for the operators..
- All contact part made of SS 316 as per GMP standard
- Hemispherical design for proper mixing of paste
- Jacket provided with thermic heating – uses electricity, eliminates the need for steam
- Driven via motor and gear box assembly mounted on top – maximizes usage of floor space
- Anchor type impeller design for proper mixing of paste
- Outlet Valve provided at the bottom of the vessel – fast and safe emptying of the vessel without the need to tilt the entire vessel.