Conventional coating pans are used to film coat or sugar coat tablets, pills, etc. Apart from the pharmaceutical industry, these machines are used in a variety of industries such as Pharmaceutical, Confectionery, Food and others.
The product is to be filled inside the pan. During the rotation motion of the pan, coating material is sprayed by spraying system. At the same time hot air is supplied through inbuilt Hot air blower system which dries the coat rapidly. Thus a solid and smooth surface is formed over the product.
- Suitable for sugar coating, film coating and coloring of tablets.
- Mirror polished SS pans ensure uniform and excellent coating of tablets
- Standard supply includes hot air blower
- Thermostatically controlled heater provides regulated air upto 75º C.
- Specially designed stand allows changing of tilt angle of pan.
- Variable speed drive.
|CP-300||300 mm||8 kg.||0.37 kw.||0.18 kw|
|CP-600||600 mm||30 kg.||0.75 kw.||0.18 kw|
|CP-900||900 mm||50 kg.||0.75 kw.||0.37 kw|
|CP-1050||1050 mm||70 kg||1.0 kw||0.37 kw|
|CP-1200||1200 mm||100 kg.||2.2 kw.||0.75 kw|
|CP-1500||1500 mm||150 kg.||3.7 kw.||1.0 kw|
Spray Coating Equipment
Spray coating machines for rapid and uniform coating of tablets, granules and pallets. Spray coating machine work as an attachment to the coating pan. These machines feature stainless steel 316 quality pressure vessel provided with SS jacket with electric heaters and thermostat control.
- Suitable for film coating on tablets and granules.
- Also used for sugar coating with some modifications.
- Portable unit with various capacities.
- All contact parts of SS 316 and non contact parts of SS 304.
- Comprises of main vessel, SS stand for holding spray nozzles at different angles and various heights, pneumatic motor, air & solution control valve, pressure gauge, safely valve & spray nozzles.
- Electric / steam jacket for heating.
- Inbuilt homogenizer to prepare consistent solution.
- Sequential ON-OFF timer for nozzles with Pneumatic cylinder.